Banana with Coconut Cream.
Then simmering it with Coconut Cream.
Active Cooking Time:
5 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
This is great with Beef.
This Package Contains:
- 1 Pouch – Ready Made Boat Noodle Soup.
What Else You Will Need:
- 165mL – B.E.Coconut Cream
- 30g. – White Sugar
- 2g. – Salt
- 30mL. – Water
- 4pcs. – Small sized Bananas, (Just Ripe, but still firm)
- 2pcs. – Pandanus Leaves (for flavour and aroma, if needed, can be subsituted with Vanilla or other aromatics)
- 1. Peel the Bananas and cut into quarter lengths.
- 2. Tie the Pandanus Leaves into a knot to realease the flavour while cooking.
- 3. Bring the Coconut Cream to a simmer, and add the Pandanus and the Sugar and Water.
- Add 4. Simmer the Bananas on a low heat for 3-5 minutes.
remove the Pandanus Leaves and add the Salt to the coconut cream..
- 5. Serve Warm.