The Easiest Black Pepper Prawns recipe using The best all-round Black Pepper Sauce.
Black Pepper Prawns
Active Cooking Time:
10 Minutes or less.
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Try adding a shot of whiskey to the recipe.
Amount of Sauce Needed:
- 4-6Tbsp. Thai Black Pepper Sauce
What Else You Will Need:
- 10-12 Mid-sized Prawns
- 2 Cloves Garlic, minced
- Small handful coriander
- ½Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 3-4Tbsp. Chicken Stock
- 1½tsp. Butter
- Heat ½Tbsp. vegetable oil in a frying pan.
- Add butter and garlic and saute until fragrant.
- Add Prawns, and continue to stir-fry.
- Once the Prawns are almost cooked through, add the Black Pepper Sauce and chicken stock.
- Finish by adding the coriander, and turn off the heat.
Serve with ™Thai Jasmine Rice.