This Thai Premium Cooking Set gathers all the specific ingredients for an authentic Thai Green Curry.
It is the fiercest of all Thai curries, the spiciness which comes from fresh green chilies also provides its bright green color.
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
For a lighter less creamy curry simply add up to 100mlL more water to the recipe, but remember to adjust the seasoning accordingly.
This Set Contains:
- Green Curry Paste
- Thai Dried Spices
- Premium Fish Sauce
- Coconut Cream Powder
You Will Need:
- 1 Large Chicken Breast (about 200g.)
- 4-5 Asparagus Spear
- 3-4 Pieces of Baby Corn
- 250 mL Water
- 1Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1tsp. Sugar
- 2-3 Thai Baby Aubergines
- Pour the Coconut Cream Powder in a bowl, add 250mL of hot water to dissolve, and set aside.
- Slice the asparagus, baby corn, and chicken breast.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the Green Curry Paste and stir-fry until aroma develops and lower the heat.
- Add the Coconut Cream. Bring to boil.
- Add the chicken breast, vegetables and Thai Dried Spices.
- Season with Thai Premium Fish Sauce and Sugar to taste.
- Simmer until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
Serve hot with ™Thai Jasmine Rice.