It is the fiercest of all Thai curries, the spiciness which comes from fresh green chilies also provides its bright green colour.
Active Cooking Time:
20 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
For a lighter less creamy curry simply add up to 100mlL more water to the recipe, but remember to adjust the seasoning accordingly.
Amount of Paste Needed:
- 4Tbsp.™Green Curry Paste (about 70g. or 50g. for a less spicy result)
What Else You Will Need:
- 2 Chicken Breasts (about 300-350g.)
- 3-4 Thai Baby Aubergines
- 2Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 400mL ™Coconut Cream
- 100mL Water
- ½Tbsp. ™Thai Premium Fish Sauce
- ½Tbsp. Sugar
- 2 large chilies
- Small handful of Fresh basil leaves or ™Sweet Basil
- ™4 kaffir lime leaves
- Slice the aubergines, and chicken breast.
- Note: Soak the sliced aubergines in lime or lemon water stop them turning brown.
- Heat 2Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the Green Curry Paste and stir-fry until aroma develops and lower the heat.
- Add half of the Coconut Cream. Bring to boil.
- Add the remaining Coconut Cream and 100mL water. Bring to boil.
- Add the chicken breast, vegetables and Kaffir Lime Leaves.
- Season with Thai Premium Fish Sauce and Sugar to taste.
- Simmer until chicken and vegetables are cooked through.
Serve hot with ™Thai Jasmine Rice.