Red Curry Sauce is made by pounding together dried red chili, lemongrass, garlic, shallot and galangal, then simmering it in Coconut Cream.
Its texture is thick, rich in flavour with a hint of spiciness.
Active Cooking Time:
10 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Use Leftovers! Yes, you read it right, the leftover trimmings from last night’s roast are the best. Whether, duck, lamb, beef, pork or what have you.
This Package Contains:
- 1 Pouch – Ready Made Red Curry Sauce.
You Will Need:
- 200g Sliced Chicken Breast
- 100mL Water
- 3-4 Baby Corns
- 3-4 Asparagus Spears
- In the sauce pan, heat the ™Red Curry Sauce. Bring to boil.
- Add water, sliced chicken breast, and any vegetables you may be using.
- Simmer until cooked through.
Serve hot with ™Thai Jasmine Rice or ™Thai Black Rice.