Crispy fried Golden Bags stuffed with prawn, chicken and green curry paste.
A classic recipe from our Blue Elephant kitchens.
Active Cooking Time:
20 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Try this recipe with any of your favourite Blue Elephant Curry pastes.
Amount of Paste Needed:
- 1-2 Tbsp.™Green Curry Paste
What Else You Will Need:
- 100g. Minced Prawns
- 100g. Minced Chicken
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Coriander Root
- 1tsp white pepper powder
- 1tsp. Corn Starch
- 1Tbsp ™Thai Premium Light Soya Sauce
- ½Tbsp Sugar
- Blanched Spring Onions
- Spring Roll Paper (Cut into Circles aprox. 16cm diameter, and reserve some small squares from the scraps)
- Oil for Frying
- Small handful of Coriander for garnish
- Crush Garlic, Coriander root, and white pepper into a paste, then add the Green Curry Paste, sugar and light soya sauce.
- Add the minced prawn and chicken and mix well.
- Place a square scrap of springroll paper into the centre of a circle piece. Add about 1Tbsp. of the mixture to it, and wrap.
- Then use the blanched spring roll paper to tie the golden bags. Reserve and repeat.
- When all of the golden bags are wrapped. Deep fry at about 180C for 4-5 minutes or until Golden-brown.
Serve hot with ™Thai Dipping Sauce