Red Curry Paste is made by pounding together dried red chili, lemongrass, garlic, shallot and galangal. Its texture is thick, rich in flavor with a hint of spiciness.
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Use Leftovers! Yes, you read it right, the leftover trimmings from last night’s roast are the best. Whether, duck, lamb, beef, pork or what have you.
This Set Contains:
- Red Curry Paste
- Thai Dried Spices
- Premium Fish Sauce
- Coconut Cream Powder
You Will Need:
- 200g. Sliced duck magret or fillet, Roasted or Grilled.
- 4 Cherry Tomatoes
- 100g. Pineapple
- 250mL Water
- 1Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1tsp. Sugar
- Canned Lychee
- Pour the Coconut Cream Powder in a bowl, add 250mL of hot water to dissolve, and set aside.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into halves, dice the pineapple into large cubes, and slice the grilled duck breast.
- Heat 1Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the Red Curry Paste and stir-fry until aroma develops and lower the heat.
- Add the Coconut Cream. Bring to boil.
- Add the duck breast, and all the fruits and vegetables you might be using, and the Thai Dried Spices.
- Season with Thai Premium Fish Sauce and Sugar to taste.
- Note: If you’re using any canned fruits remember they are already pretty sweet, so lessen or omit the sugar from this recipe.
- Simmer until cooked through.
Serve hot with ™Thai Jasmine Rice.