It is the fiercest of all Thai curries, the spiciness which comes from fresh green chilies also provides its bright green color.
Carefully simmered in Coconut Cream, this dish is not to be missed!
Active Cooking Time:
10 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
In Bangkok people do all kinds of things with Green Curry Sauce, try it with Spaghetti or even make Green Curry fried rice.
This Package Contains:
- 1 Pouch – Ready Made Green Curry Sauce
You Will Need:
- 200g Sliced Chicken Breast
- 100mL Water
- 1 Diced Eggplant
- In the sauce pan, heat the ™Green Curry Sauce. Bring to boil.
- Add water, sliced chicken breast, and any vegetables you may be using.
- Simmer until cooked through.
Serve hot with ™Thai Jasmine Rice or ™Thai Black Rice.