This world renowned dish was created during the Second World War in the period of Prime Minister General Por Phiboonsongkram.
Phad Thai is one of the most emblematic Thai Recipes… when made from scratch, it is also one of the most difficult as it requires a lot of different ingredients.
This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes an authentic Phad Thai like in Bangkok !
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Phad Thai goes great with seafood, try it with Prawns, Crab, or even Clams!
This Set Contains:
- B.E. Oyster Sauce
- B.E. Light Soya Sauce
You Will Need:
- 2Tbsp. – Vegetable oil
- 2cloves. – Garlic, Crushed
- 100g. – Mixed Vegetables
- 50g. – Fresh mixed mushrooms
- 1/2pc – White Onion, sliced
- 4Tbsp. – Water or Unsalted Veg. Stock
- 1bunch – Thai Celery, Chopped
- 1stalk – Spring onion, Sliced into 1 inch lengths.
- 1/2tsp. – White Pepper Powder
- 1Tbsp. – B.E. Oyster Sauce
- 1Tbsp. – B.E. Light Soya Sauce
- 1tsp. – Sugar
- 1. In a hot wok: on a medium heat, add vegetable oil and garlic. Stirfry until aroma develops.
- 2. Add the Mixed Vegetables, onions and mushrooms and stirfry.
- 3. Season with B.E. Oyster Sauce, Light Soya Sauce and Sugar.
- 4. Add the Water or Veg. Stock and continue to stirfry.
- 5. Finish with the Thai Celery, Spring onion and white pepper. Take off the heat and serve.
Place on a serving dish