This world renowned dish was created during the Second World War in the period of Prime Minister General Por Phiboonsongkram.
Phad Thai is one of the most emblematic Thai Recipes… when made from scratch, it is also one of the most difficult as it requires a lot of different ingredients.
This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes an authentic Phad Thai like in Bangkok !
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Phad Thai goes great with seafood, try it with Prawns, Crab, or even Clams!
This Set Contains:
- B.E. Red Curry Paste
- B.E. Fish Sauce
You Will Need:
- 1 – Large Chicken Breast, Sliced thin
- 1 1/2Tbsp. – Vegetable oil
- 240mL – Water or Unsalted Chicken Stock
- 35g. – B.E. Red Curry Paste
- 20g. – Sliced Lesser Ginger or Ginger
- 4pcs – B.E. Dried Kaffir lime leaves
- 1tsp. – B.E. Dried Basil
- 40g. – Eggplants, diced
- 30g. – Thai Yard Long Beans or Green String Beans
- 2Tbsp. – B.E. Fish Sauce
- 1tsp. – White Sugar
- Holy Basil Flowers
- 1. In a Saucepan: On medium heat, add vegetable oil, and B.E Red Curry Paste, stir until aroma develops.
- 2. Add Water or Chicken stock, mix well and simmer.
- 3. Add Chicken breast, eggplants, Dried Kaffir Lime leaves and Thai yard long beans.
- 4. Season to taste with Fish Sauce and sugar.
- 5. Add the dried Basil, and turn off the heat.
- 6. Garnish with Holy Basil tips.