“Heavenly” is the only way to describe the classic Thai dessert Mango Sticky Rice “Khao Niaow Ma Muang”.
It is the most famous of all Thai desserts, and it is so… very addictive.
Native of Indochina region in Southeast Asia, this dessert combines perfectly the sweet and saltiness of sticky rice cooked in coconut milk, with the pleasure of a freshly cut mango.
This Thai Premium Cooking Set will make it very easy to cook, it includes instant sticky rice and pandanus leaves to flavor it, coconut cream powder, and mung beans for a crunchy sprinkle.
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
If Mangoes are out of season, try the Sweet Sticky Rice with Ice cream on top, garnished with a little bit of white bread, and roasted unsalted peanuts, true Thai Street Food.
This Set Includes:
- Instant Sticky Rice
- Coconut Cream Powder
- Dried Pandanus Leaves
- Crispy Mung Beans
You Will Need:
- 1 Ripe Mango
- 165mL Water
- 1Tbsp. Sugar
- ¼tsp. Salt
- Bring water to the boil. Add Instant Sticky Rice and simmer on medium heat for 6 minutes.
- Add Coconut Cream Powder, a pinch of Dried Pandanus Leaves, sugar and salt and gently mix.
- Continue to cook on the lowest heat for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and let stand covered for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish your Sticky Rice with the Crispy Mung Beans, and serve with sliced mango.