This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes an authentic Phad Thai like in Bangkok !
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
This Set Contains:
- B.E Black Pepper Sauce
- B.E. Light Soya Sauce
You Will Need:
- 1 1/2Tbsp. – Vegetable oil
- 2pc. – Garlic cloves, crushed
- 150g. – Button Mushrooms, Quartered
- 4Tbsp. – Vegetable Stock
- 3Tbsp. – Coriander, Lightly Chopped
- 2pc. – Kaffir Lime Leaves, torn
- 3Tbsp. – B.E. Black Pepper Sauce
- 1/2Tbsp. – B.E. Light Soya Sauce
- 1tsp. – Sugar
- 3Tbsp. – Crispy Lemongrass (See: Crispy Lemongrass Recipe)
- 1. In a hot wok: On medium heat, add vegetable oil and garlic.
- 2. Add mushrooms and stirfry until fragrant.
- 3. Season with B.E. Black Pepper Sauce, B.E. Light Soya Sauce, and Sugar.
- 4. Add Stock and continue to stirfry.
- 5. Finish with Kaffir Lime leaves and Coriander.
- 6. Take off the heat and serve.
- 7. Garnish with Crispy Lemongrass. (See: Recipe)
Place on a serving dish.