This world renowned dish was created during the Second World War in the period of Prime Minister General Por Phiboonsongkram.
Phad Thai is one of the most emblematic Thai Recipes… when made from scratch, it is also one of the most difficult as it requires a lot of different ingredients.
This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes an authentic Phad Thai like in Bangkok !
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Phad Thai goes great with seafood, try it with Prawns, Crab, or even Clams!
This Set Contains:
- Thai Rice Noodles
- Phad Thai Sauce
- Chili Flakes
- Cashew Nuts
- Dried Spring Onions
You Will Need:
- 1 Chicken Breast (about 200g.)
- 1 Egg
- Handful of Bean Sprouts
- 1 lime
- 3Tbsp. Vegetable oilOptional:
- Garnish with Ground Roasted Peanuts (Unsalted)
- Boil the Thai Rice Noodles in hot water for 5 minutes.
- While waiting for your noodles to finish boiling, go ahead and slice the chicken.
- Strain the noodles, and coat with a little bit of oil.
- In a wok or frying pan on a medium fire, add 2Tbsp. of oil and saute the chicken.
- When the chicken is almost cooked through, push it to one side of the wok, and fry the egg in the empty space. Once the egg is cooked, stir it in with the chicken.
- Now, add your Thai Rice Noodles, Phad Thai Sauce, Dried Spring Onions and Cashew nuts.
- Continue to stir-fry for another 2 minutes and fold in half a handful of bean sprouts right before you turn off the heat.
Place on a serving dish and garnish with Chili Flakes on the side, as well as the remaining bean sprouts and a lime wedge.