This fragrant Yellow Curry Paste is made by frying yellow curry powder with our special blend of Thai spices.
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
This curry is great with chicken and a little bit of fruit as well.
This Set Contains:
- Red Curry Paste
- Premium Fish Sauce
- Coconut Cream Powder
You Will Need:
- 12 Mid-sized Prawns, peeled and deveined (about 200g.)
- 4 Cherry tomatoes
- ½ Onion
- 250mL Water
- 1Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 1tsp. Sugar
- 100g. Pineapple
- 3-4 Asparagus Spears
- Small handful of Fresh Coriander
- Pour the Coconut Cream Powder in a bowl, add 250mL of hot water to dissolve, and set aside.
- Slice the cherry tomatoes into halves, dice the onion into large cubes, peel and devein the prawns if necessary.
- Heat 1 Tbsp of vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Add the Yellow Curry Paste and stir-fry until aroma develops and lower the heat.
- Add the Coconut Cream. Bring to boil.
- Add the prawns, and all the fruits and vegetables that you’re using.
- Season with Thai Premium Fish Sauce and Sugar to taste.
- Note: If you’re using any canned fruits remember they are already pretty sweet, so lessen or omit the sugar from this recipe.
- Simmer until prawns and vegetables are cooked through.
- If you’re adding some fresh herbs, now is the time, then turn off the heat right away.
Serve hot with ™Thai Jasmine Rice.