This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes!
Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
For best results, remove the cooked rice from pouch right away, and reserve in fridge overnight !
This Set Contains:
- Thai Jasmine Rice
- Fried Rice Sauce
- Dried Spring Onions
- Crispy Fried Garlic
- Thai Fish Sauce
You Will Need:
- 1 Large Chicken Breast (about 200g.)
- 8 pcs. Prawns
- 1 Egg
- 1 Piece Tomato
- 1 Lime
- Add the pouch of rice to boiling water, and boil for 15 mins.
- Remove the pouch and let drain.
- Remove the rice from the pouch and reserve
- In a wok on medium heat Add oil and prawns. Let them begin colour. Add tomatoes and stir fry
- Add an egg to one side of the wok and allow it to cook before mixing in with other ingredients.
- Put the heat on high, Add the rice, the fried rice sauce and continue ti stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Add crispy garlic, dreid spring onions and fish sauce to taste. Serve hot and enjoy.
Place on a serving dish.