Thai Styled Grilled Beef, The Perfect Recipe for Your Next Barbecue!
Thai Grilled Beef
Active Cooking Time:
10 Minutes or less.
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
The ideal sauce to pair with grilled meats, and to have around during your next barbecue!
1Tbsp. ™Light Soya Sauce
™Thai Spicy Tamarind Sauce (Use As Needed)
You Will Need:
- 150-200g. Steak (use your favourite cut)
- 3 Cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 Coriander root, or a small handful of stems
- ½tsp. Sugar
- ½Tbsp. White Pepper
- 1Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- Small handful of Coriander
- Mixed Salad Greens.
- Pound garlic, white pepper and coriander root into a paste.
- In a mixing bowl add the paste from above and season with Light Soya Sauce and sugar then rub the steak generously with the mixture.
- Sear the steak on high heat turning over frequently to get a nice colour on the outside until desired doneness.
- Garnish with coriander.
Serve with ™Thai Spicy Tamarind Sauce.