Active Cooking Time:
15 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
Try out this recipe with fish and green beans instead. Or Add a little bit of your favourite Blue Elephant Curry Paste to it.
- Thai Dipping Sauce As needed
- ¾tsp. ™Light Soya Sauce
- 1tsp ™Oyster Sauce
What Else You Will Need:
- 150g Prawns, minced
- 1 Egg
- 1 clove Garlic
- 3Tbsp. Sweet Corn Kernels
- 100g Breadcrumbs
- ½tsp. Wheat flour
- 1tsp. White pepper
- Pound Garlic and white pepper into a paste and combine with the minced prawns.
- Add flour, Light Soya Sauce, Oyster Sauce, Corn Kernels and Sugar. Mix well.
- Make about 8 patties, and lightly dip them into egg-wash, then into Breadcrumbs.
- Deep-fry for 3 to 4 minutes until golden brown.
- Remove from oil, place on absorbent paper.
Serve with ™Thai Dipping sauce.