This world renowned dish was created during the Second World War in the period of Prime Minister General Por Phiboonsongkram.
Phad Thai is one of the most emblematic Thai Recipes… when made from scratch, it is also one of the most difficult as it requires a lot of different ingredients.
This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes an authentic Phad Thai like in Bangkok !
Active Cooking Time:
10 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
This Set Contains:
- Wet Noodles
- Work Noodle Sauce
- Dried Spring Onions
- Chili flakes
- Fried garlic
- Thai Fish Sauce
You Will Need:
- 1 Large Chicken Breast (about 200g.)
- 150g. Chicken beast
- 2 tbsp. Soybean oil
- 2 Eggs
- 50g. Onion
- 50g. Broccoli
- 30g. Carrot
- Garnish with Ground Roasted Peanuts (Unsalted)
- In a wok on meduim heat, add oil and chicken. Begin to stirfry.
- Add the onions,and carrots and continue to stirfry. Then push everything to one side of the wok.
- On the empty side of the wok, Add the eggs, and allow them to cook before mixing with the other ingrediets
- In a wok on medium heat Add oil and prawns. Let them begin colour. Add tomatoes and stir fry
- Add an egg to one side of the wok and allow it to cook before mixing in with other ingredients.
- Add egg noodles, Wok noodle sauce, and dried spring onions.
- Stirfry until cooked through.
- Add crispy garlic, a pinch of chili flakes and fish sauce to taste.
Place on a serving dish.