This set will make it easy-to-cook, and give you in 15 minutes!
Active Cooking Time:
10 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
This Set Contains:
- B.E. Tamarind Dressing
- B.E. Tom Yam Paste
- B.E. Fish Sauce
You Will Need:
- 120g. – Pineapple, diced
- 5pcs. – Large Tiger Prawns, blanched or grilled
- 1/2tbsp. – Ground Dried Prawns
- 1/2tbsp. – Ground Roasted Peanuts (Unsalted)
- 1/2tbsp. – Dessicated Coconut
- 2tbsp. Coriander, Lightly Chopped
- 2pcs – Garlic, Crushed
- 2pcs – B.E. Dried Bird’s Eye Chili
- 1/2tbsp. – B.E. Tom Yam Paste
- 1tbsp. – B.E Tamarind Dressing
- 1Tbsp. – B.E. Fish Sauce
- 1/2Tbsp. – Lime Juice
- Garnish with Ground Roasted Peanuts (Unsalted)
- 1. Toast the Dessicated Coconut in a dry pan on a low heat until golden and fragrant. Let cool and reserve for later use.
- 2. In a Mortar: pound the garlic and and bird’s eye chili into a rough paste.
- 3. Add the paste to a mixing bowl, then add the B.E. Tom Yam Paste, Tamarind Dressing, B.E. Fish Sauce, and Lime Juice.
- 4. Add the pineapple, and mix lightly.
- 5. Mix in and cooked prawns, dried shrimps, roasted peanuts, roasted coconut, and coriander.
- 6. Arrange some salad leaves on a serving dish and place the pineapple salad on top. Garnish with coriander.
Place on a serving dish.