This fragrant Yellow Curry Paste is made by frying yellow curry powder with our special blend of spices.
Active Cooking Time:
20 Minutes or less
Chef Nooror’s Pro Tip:
This curry is great with chicken and a little bit of fruit as well.
Amount of Paste Needed:
- 4Tbsp. Yellow Curry Paste (about 70g. or 50g. for a less spicy result)
What Else You Will Need:
- 12 Large Prawns (headless)
- 1 Large Potato
- 1 Onion
- 6-8 Cherry Tomatoes
- 6 Asparagus Spears
- 2Tbsp.Vegetable oil
- 400mL ™Coconut Cream
- 100mL water
- 1Tbsp. ™Thai Premium Fish Sauce
- ½Tbsp. Sugar
- 120g. Pineapple
- Season with Thai Premium Fish Sauce and Sugar to taste.
- Add the prawns fruit and vegetables.
- Add the remaining Coconut Cream and 100mL water. Bring to boil.
- Add half of the Coconut Cream. Bring to boil.
- Add the Yellow Curry Paste and stir-fry until aroma develops and lower the heat.
- Heat 2Tbsp. of vegetable oil in a sauce pan.
- Dice the onion into large cubes, halve the cherry tomatoes, slice the asparagus, quarter the potato, peel and devein the prawns if necessary.
- Note: If you’re using any canned fruits remember they are already pretty sweet, so lessen or omit the sugar from this recipe.
- Simmer until cooked through.
Serve hot with ™Thai Black Rice.